You are searching about All Parts Of A Peer-Reviewed Journal Have Been Peer-Reviewed, today we will share with you article about All Parts Of A Peer-Reviewed Journal Have Been Peer-Reviewed was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic All Parts Of A Peer-Reviewed Journal Have Been Peer-Reviewed is useful to you.
.NET Center of Excellence
The Microsoft .NET platform marks a paradigm shift in application development for the Internet. It incorporates open standards that allow businesses to collaborate over the Internet with minimal investment. Hanu Software Solutions Inc. (HSS) is an expert.
HSS has established a dedicated Center of Excellence (COE) that leverages the company’s expertise on the .NET platform for the benefit of its customers. The HSS COE team provides technical excellence through enhanced system architecture, application development capabilities, and multiple enterprise components, and also focuses on building business solutions using existing and emerging .NET technologies and standards.
.NET Center of Excellence at Hanu Software Solutions
Despite the focus on return on IT investment, little progress has been made in connecting all the elements of IT that businesses strive for. Managing IT investments and demonstrating IT value to the business is more difficult than ever, and most businesses seem to be losing ground. Often, management asks CIOs to justify the IT components that value the business.
This white paper describes the strategies that HSS has developed to maximize its effectiveness in delivering .NET solutions to our customers.
As a software services organization whose business is IT itself, HSS has learned how to integrate its operations with technology-driven Centers of Excellence (COE).
What is COE?
The term center of excellence (COE) is a general phrase used for many types of institutions, mainly in education, research and healthcare. The IT industry picked up the phrase and began using it to define a collection of tools, resources, and skills used to accomplish specific development and maintenance tasks by a focused team working in one location.
Sometimes “COE” has become more of a marketing term, with little substance, for IT. This is because IT service organizations are project-oriented organizations with defined schedules and goals, unlike other departments that may lack the vision, longevity, and resources to maintain a long-term delivery system focused on a common thread.
From the beginning, HSS has had a strategy of providing value-added, cost-effective solutions to its customers on a seamless basis. As the company grew, HSS saw the need for common processes and procedures that would allow its developers to quickly create solutions and apply project knowledge to projects so that the company could deliver continuously improved services and solutions. This need also required that all specialized tool sets, languages and knowledge of their use be available to HSS engineers in a structured and defined system, allowing them to develop new solutions flexibly, quickly and at low cost. Enter the HSS Center of Excellence.
Elements of the HSS COE
HSS has established a structure for all its COEs that consists of the following key elements:
1. Languages and technologies
Languages and Technologies
Each COE includes different programming languages, technologies, development libraries, and compilers related to the specific technology domain of that COE. For example, .NET COE uses the following technologies:
· Web services: SOAP, XML RPC and WSDL.
· Distributed technologies: COM/COM+/DCOM/CORBA, RPC and NET Remoting.
The HSS development toolkit is an important element of the company’s unique selling proposition, namely its ability to deliver solutions for many different life cycles, budgets and timelines. HSS does not believe in developing a new solution from scratch for every new project. Its toolkit includes:
· Engineering tools: GUI controls, reusable components, generic data access layer, SQL data scripter, SQL schema scripter, SQL comparer and many more.
· Migration Tools: VB to VB.NET, VB.NET to C Sharp, ASP to ASP.NET, PHP to ASP.NET.
· Process automation tools: defect management, VSS, dashboard, line counting, MS Project.
HSS also uses tools for analysis, utility and control.
Process is important in HSS. The processes that HSS uses are documented and defined in its Quality Management System (QMS). All HSS development engineers follow these processes. The QMS implements industry best practices and is based on ISO quality standards and the Software Engineering Institute’s Capability Maturity Model (CMM) and includes:
· Formally documented project management processes, including planning, scheduling, progress monitoring, reporting, communications, issues, delivery management and more.
· Formally documented engineering processes, including configuration management, requirements development, design, build and unit test (UT), system testing, and user documentation development.
· Comprehensive quantitative process measurements and controls, including productivity measurement, schedule variance tracking, defect density reporting, and effort variance tracking.
HSS engineers follow the following best practices throughout the software project lifecycle to reduce development schedules and schedule volatility:
1. Inspection – At each stage of development or maintenance, HSS performs a detailed, technical evaluation of the software design and code implementation. Identifying and correcting errors at this early stage prevents errors in code entry, saves time and money, and prevents errors in delivered software.
2. Component Reusability – HSS has developed a library of over 100 commonly used software components typical of .NET applications. These components are tested, have a proven design and are free of critical bugs. Components can be reused without modification or with modifications. During the design phase of a new project, HSS engineers identify the components that are suitable for the new application. Code unique to the application is designed and written from scratch. Saving existing, high-quality software in a new application in this way saves the HSS customer time and money and helps ensure quality in the deployed application.
3. Change Control Board – HSS QMS requires software developers to strictly adhere to the requirements defined for the application. Medium to very large projects require a central control mechanism to ensure that each change is properly reviewed and coordinated. That is why HSS establishes a change control board for such projects. It includes members from the design, development and testing teams. It also sometimes includes members of the customer team. Its purpose is to ensure that all baseline changes are properly discussed by all stakeholders and that each change is authorized before implementation. The CCB is the body that reviews all major change requests and approves, disapproves or delays it for further information. Using this board prevents “feature creep,” a typical problem in the software development industry, by keeping the development schedule on track and with the features the user expects.
4. Nightly Software Build and Smoke Test – Every night the HSS Build Group does a new build of the application and runs a series of tests that verify its basic functionality. Making builds allows engineers to find and fix integration errors almost immediately. It also allows the HSS to track the schedule of feature implementations as it displays the features that have been implemented on a daily basis.
5. Risk List and Plan – As part of its QMS, HSS develops a top 10 risk list for each development project, along with a plan to address each risk, should it occur. HSS engineers assess risks weekly, address any and potential new risks, and minimize impact on schedule and software quality.
Quality human resource is a fundamental asset of any organization. HSS staffs each COE with staff skilled in the set of tools, languages, and products used by that COE. The company hires engineering graduates who are experienced, trained and certified in internationally recognized IT skill sets. For example, people at the .NET COE are certified MCP and MCSD.
HSS recruits top engineering talent from top universities and puts them through six weeks of rigorous classroom and on-the-job training. HSS also provides ongoing programmer training for all staff.
What this means for HSS customers is that their solutions, products and software are developed with certified resources, so customers don’t need to worry about the people deployed on their projects. It also means that HSS customers receive value-added recommendations for long-term planning and can develop IT roadmaps with the confidence that HSS recommendations are based on the latest knowledge.
.NET COE: Delivering agile solutions on the Microsoft platform
For HSS COE. This COE has 200 person-years of collective IT experience and over 75 years of .NET experience. Other key facts are:
It started in 2002
The number of completed projects is 30
Location Gurgaon, India
.NET COE components
This diagram illustrates the building blocks of the .NET COE. Central is the HSS Quality Management System (QMS), which controls the activities, tools and resources of other elements.
Faster.NET – HSS Development Framework for .NET Solutions
Continued improvement work with the .NET COE enables HSS to offer scalable, on-demand .NET solutions to customers in a variety of industries. The company calls it Faster.NET. Its main elements are:
· Pre-built, reusable software components
· A set of reusable engineering tools that do not require customization for each project, thus improving the speed of development
· A reusable set of Architectures or Solution Blue Prints (SBP) that saves time for developing software architectures from scratch.
Video about All Parts Of A Peer-Reviewed Journal Have Been Peer-Reviewed
You can see more content about All Parts Of A Peer-Reviewed Journal Have Been Peer-Reviewed on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about All Parts Of A Peer-Reviewed Journal Have Been Peer-Reviewed
If you have any questions about All Parts Of A Peer-Reviewed Journal Have Been Peer-Reviewed, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article All Parts Of A Peer-Reviewed Journal Have Been Peer-Reviewed was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article All Parts Of A Peer-Reviewed Journal Have Been Peer-Reviewed helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles All Parts Of A Peer-Reviewed Journal Have Been Peer-Reviewed
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords All Parts Of A Peer-Reviewed Journal Have Been Peer-Reviewed
All Parts Of A Peer-Reviewed Journal Have Been Peer-Reviewed
way All Parts Of A Peer-Reviewed Journal Have Been Peer-Reviewed
tutorial All Parts Of A Peer-Reviewed Journal Have Been Peer-Reviewed
All Parts Of A Peer-Reviewed Journal Have Been Peer-Reviewed free
#NET #Center #Excellence